Oil For Diesel Engines
This section includes lubricants specifically designed for vehicles powered with diesel engines. Detailed reference to their characteristics and applications assists in selecting the most suitable to your needs.
According to the type, the diesel engine range of lubricants provides the following benefits:
- Satisfactory lubrication in a wide range of applications, including earth-moving and excavator equipment, light and heavy trucks as well as private passenger vehicles.
- Oxidation and thermal stability so as to maintain a correct lubrication film at high temperatures under all operating conditions (high speeds, high loads etc).
- Provide excellent engine protection, prevent the formation of deposits on the spring, pistons, and valves and contribute to engine long life.
- Outstanding detergent properties.
- Minimize foam creation.
- High alkalinity neutralises sulphur by-products, formed by fuel combustion, thus providing excellent engine corrosion protection.
- Prevent the phenomenon of bore polish.
- Prevent deposits in the turbo, both in European and US engines.