Oil For Gasoline Engines
This section includes lubricants specifically designed for gasoline engine vehicles. Detailed reference to their characteristics and applications assists in selecting the most suitable to your needs.
According to the type, the gasoline engine range of lubricants provide the following benefits:
- Ensure great engine efficiency, reducing deposits in the cylinder and springs. They contain anti-corrosive additives against oxidation and corrosion of the engine.
- Provide high engine protection and maintain it in excellent condition, even after hundreds of kilometres
- Provide reduced friction which ensures fuel saving
- Ensure engine cleanliness in adverse driving conditions for greater efficiency
- Deliver good viscosity on engine start up even in low temperature.
- Immediate lubrication / protection of all mechanical parts on engine start up, high detergent and dispersing ability which contributes in keeping the engine clean through the fast and effective removal of the cobustion by-products.