The range of EKO valvolines, depending on their type, has the following applications and characteristics:
- Cars, buses, trucks, agricultural machinery, worksite machinery, manual gearboxes, standard differentials, final drives and other automotive gear applications.
- Resistance to the creation of deposits and proper protection of ball-bearing surfaces.
- Excellent load-carrying ability.
- High oxidation stability.
- Very good viscosity- temperature characteristics.
- Resistance to foaming, corrosion and metal wear.
- Low pour point allowing use in temperatures down to -24° C.
- Good corrosion protection.
- Low foaming.
- Good antiwear properties.